Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review: Inferno

Inferno Inferno by Dan Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I feel like I have read so many Dan Brown books that I can probably predict the outcomes of the novel. Here's the gist of the story:
1. Robert Langdon is being chased by the bad guys.
2. There is a crazy psycho killer on the loose.
3. Robert runs around Europe searching for clues that will allow him to find the bad guy.
4. There's a lot of historical references in the codes that ONLY Robert is able to crack.
5. Psych! One of the people who you thought was the good guys is actually the leader of the enemy.

The only thing different about this book is that the story is very inconclusive. (view spoiler)

Overall, I enjoyed this book while I was reading it because I am a big fan of thrillers. However, after putting the book down, I can see so many plot holes and annoyances in the story that I downgrade my ratings.

Rating: 3.25 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment