Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 by John Tiffany
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had high hopes when I first picked up the book and then realized it was simply a badly written fanfiction. This book is definitely not written by J. K. Rowling, and the storyline and characterization shows. I even got this book for my little brother when it first came out (as he is a huge Harry Potter fan), and he ended up disliking it too.

There were two major points that made me want to rip out my hair while I was reading:
(view spoiler)

Overall, I didn't like this book and I'm going to pretend like it was never published so I can preserve my memory of the original series. The only reason this book actually got 2 stars was because I liked Draco, Scorpius, and Albus. To anyone who is planning to read it: don't. You'll preserve your sanity.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment