Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So many successful people have recommended this book to me, and I finally decided to read it this year. Originally, I wanted to read it at the end of summer, but that's when my 'semester-long' reading slump began so I never got around to it until the end of the year. And I proceeded to finish this within a couple of days while taking meticulous notes.

If you haven't read this book, go out and get yourself a copy and start reading. In addition to many advices that Duhigg explores, he also tells snippets of anecdotes which I find especially engaging. I plan to implement some of the techniques that were mentioned to further improve my productivity this year.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the unabridged audiobook of The Power of Habit and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah! You should definitely try Smart Faster Better. I believe that's his other book. I haven't read it yet, but it's about how to be more productive in life.

      Delete