Friday, July 21, 2017

24in48 Read-a-thon: Zero Hour Challenge

Annnnnnnnnnnnndddddd we're off! Just a quick update: I have just completed my first hour of the read-a-thon with 80+ pages of When Dimple Met Rishi and I'm about to go to sleep. Here are my answers to the get-to-know you survey:

1.    Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
I am reading from Ann Arbor, MI.

2.    Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
This is my first time doing the 24in48 readathon and my second readathon ever!

3.    Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first?
I heard about the readathon on LittleBookOwl’s Youtube videos. Plus, I also googled some readathons to do in July because it’s always been on my bucket list to do one.

4.    What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?
Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
I really hope I get to it, but I might not because there are some many books on my immediate TBR.

5.    Tell us something about yourself.
I am approximately 40% Ravenclaw, 20% Slytherin and Gryffindor, and 10% Hufflepuff. I think that provides a lot of insight as to what type of person I am.

6.    Remind us where to find you online this weekend.
You can find me at my blog: http://zixybooktree.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment