Monday, July 31, 2017

Review: Into the Water

Into the Water Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First of all, I really liked this book, but I didn't enjoy it as much as The Girl on the Train. I really enjoyed the mystery aspect of the story and the creepy small-town setting, but there were SO MANY characters and different perspectives to keep track of. I think it was really fortunate that I happened to be reading this book for a readathon (so I had to finish it in one sitting) because I couldn't remember the difference between Sean and Patrick until I was 50% done. But I really enjoyed how all the different characters pieced together at the end, even if the dramatic build up was anticlimactic and ended in like 2 pages.

Regardless, I still really enjoyed reading this book. Honestly, I feel like I'm probably going to end up reading everything Paula Hawkins writes.

Overall rating: 3.25 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment