Topic: Books Without Romance
This is actually one of my favorite topics because sometimes I just want to enjoy a good book without a romantic subplot.
1. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J. K. Rowling) - 4 / 5 Stars
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - 5 / 5 Stars
3. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden - 5 / 5 Stars
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - 5 / 5 Stars
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - 5 / 5 Stars
I also read a lot of nonfiction books, which I feel like would be cheating for this T5W topic. Here is a link to my nonfiction bookshelf.
Be sure to check out the Goodreads group if you would also like to participate!