Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

7/6/2017
Rereading this book after 12+ years made this story even better. I never realized just how much J. K. Rowling was trying to make the first couple of books in this series a children's novel. The book was extremely well written and the humor was so on point. I couldn't stop laughing when Hermione didn't think to light a fire with magic when Harry and Ron were trapped in the Devil's Snare. When I read other fantasy novels, I realize just how hard it is for authors to build their world and magic system. Rowling integrated everything into this book perfectly. I honestly have nothing but good things to say, and I can't wait to reread the rest of this series for the 20th anniversary.

Overall rating: 5 Stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment