Monday, July 17, 2017

High Summer Read-a-thon TBR

Hi everyone!

Today is the first day of the High Summer Read-a-thon. There is still time for you to join! I'm excited because this will be my first read-a-thon...ever. I am hoping to be reading a lot of books and updating you guys on everything I read throughout the next two weeks.

For now, here is my TBR:

1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

2. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

4. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari

5. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

6. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi

So these are the top six books currently on my TBR shelf. I am most excited to read Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi because I have heard so many good things about this book. Do you guys have any suggestion as to which one I should read first or which book your enjoyed the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment